Year 2 - Mr Powell
This year each class has been named after a mythological creature. As a class we agreed on the name 'Big Foot'. Our class consists of 30 Year 2 pupils. We are very proud of all the work we complete, working together with our peers allowing everyone to achieve their full potential. We are very luck to have Mrs Smith supporting us in class everyday.
big Foot Class
- Homework and reading books will be sent home on a Friday - please read at least 3 times per week
- Recorder lessons are on a Wednesday afternoon
- PE lessons will be on a Tuesday afternoon and Thursday morning. Please bring your PE kit.
- Tuesday 25th September - Zoolab visit
- There are school INSET days on Friday 28th September 2018 and Friday 26th October 2018
Meet the Staff
During transition week we have been looking at the book "The Giant of Jum." So far we have used some pictures from the book to predict what might happen and create our own versions of the story. Then we have made story maps to show our understanding of the book.
So far in maths we have started looking at place value, recognising two digit number and the value of tens and ones.
Our topic in Autumn Term will be "The Bare Necessities"